The Westlab ERGOFLEX stool was designed to be the first laboratory stool that provides a temporary support on the upper-back and adapts to the user’s movements and posture.
The ERGOFLEX Features:
- Polyurethane Black Seat.
- Black 5-Branch Reinforced Base.
- Black gas-lift column with height adjustment from 610 – 855mm.
- Height adjustable aluminium foot-ring.
- Auto-adaptive system to the movements of the user.
- Standard with articulated glides.
- Ergoflex Lumber Support.
- Optional castors available (Select below).
Download the specification sheet for our story on the ERGOFLEX lab stool, or phone our team to discuss your requirements.