This test strip is for the rapid and reliable determination of chloride in solutions. The easy dip-and-read-procedure provides a reliable result within 1 minute. Ideal for rapid and easy analysis of Chloride directly on-site. No maintenance or calibration is required.
Chloride ions occur in all natural waters. Their concentration depends on the geological and local situation. In waste waters and polluted rivers the chloride concentration can reach high values. In combination with Sodium, Chloride forms NaCl or table salt.
Includes: 100 Test Strips in a Tube & Instruction Leaflet
- Semi-Quantitative Test Strips
- Gradation: Chloride - 0 • 500 • 1000 • 1500 • 2000 • ≥ 3000 mg/L Cl⁻
- Colour Change: Chloride - Brown →Yellow
- Method: Chloride - Silver Chromate
- Storage Temperature: 2-8°C
- Shelf Life: 2.5 Years