The OM6 is suited to a variety of mixing applications including medical diagnostics, haematology, sample preparation etc. The digital speed control has a range of 30-400 RPM and is controlled from the easy to read front panel. A large LED display can show set speed and actual speed. Slow acceleration is incorporated in the drive system to reduce the risk of spillage. The timer can be set from 0-99 in either minutes or hours, in addition, the OM6 has 3 memory buttons to allow repeat time/speed functions to be stored. When required the OM6 can run for extended periods unattended. A Nitrile mat is supplied fitted to the platform and is sufficient for holding containers at low speeds. For higher speeds optional racks are available. The RR5 Universal rack pictured above has adjustable horizontal rubber covered bars that can be positioned to hold a variety of different sizes and types of containers, including test tube racks, trays, flasks etc.
Applications: Applications include general mixing, cell culturing, solubility studies, diagnostic testing, bacterial suspensions, extraction procedures, staining/destaining, washing procedures as well as many other biological and chemical tasks.
- Power Requirements: 240vac/100 Watts
- Capacity: 350 x 350mm platform maximum capacity 8kgs
- Mixer Control: Microprocessor control with a digital tachometer
- Motor: Brushless AC
- Speed Range: 40-400 rpm through an orbit diameter of 32mm
- Timer: 0-99 minutes or 0-99 hours with 3 presets
- Safety Features: Motion interrupt cut out, integrated spill tray
- Overall Dimensions: 370mm W x 400mm D x 175mm H
- Weight: 10.2kg
NOTE: Adhesive Mat Tray (Blue Matting) as shown in image not included.