The Westlab ducted fume hood has been designed to offer the best experience to students and teachers in schools, colleges and universities.
Stylish and modern without compromising performance and functionality, the Westlab fume hood offers built-in side windows for optimal viewing experience. A state-of-the-art control system with pre and post purge and emergency stop functions for service isolation, and an angled sash for functional classroom viewing.
This ducted fume hood exceeds the requirements of Australian Standard AS/NZS 2243.8:2014 Safety in laboratories - Fume cupboards and meets international standards such as ASHRAE, OSHA and European Standards.
NATA accredited technicians rigorously test the fume cupboards prior to delivery and commission upon installation.
- Side windows for optimal viewing experience
- Modern ergonomic design
- Robust Polymer construction
- Chemical resistant work surface & main chamber
- Angled glass sash for functional viewing
- Active bypass
- Safety Control System with pre & post purge
- Comes with standard services: cold water, sink (250x100x150 deep), natural gas, double GPO
NOTE: Pricing excludes installation, freight and duct run - please advise if required.
Contact our sales team for a site assessment to confirm installation at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1800 358 101.