The EM series Electromantles are manufactured to the highest quality in our UK manufacturing facility. Each mantle is made with extreme care and is hand sewn to assure its reliability, quality and safety. Maximum heat transfer to the sample is achieved by having excellent insulation around the cartridge and good flask coverage. All Electrothermal mantles go through the 'burn off' procedure at the end of the manufacturing process enabling use straight out of the box.
Designed with flexibility and ease of use in mind, the EM series heating mantle is a reliable workhorse for your heating applications in the laboratory. All EM Electromantles have a built-in energy regulator with indicator lamps for power and heater operation. All mantles have support rod clamps as an integral feature and incorporate a grounded earth screen and double fuses for added safety. Larger capacity products have multiple heating elements, enabling a more even and directed transfer of heat.
- Chemically resistant polypropylene outer casing
- Use with round bottom flasks from 50ml to 5 litres
- Unique ventilation system which allows outer casing to remain safe to touch
- Maximum element temperature 450°C
- Built-in energy regulator
- Model EM5000/CE has 2 circuits for upper and lower level heating
- Replaceable insulated heater cartridge
- Indicator lamps for power and heater operation
- A grounded earth screen and double fuses for extra safety
- Supplied with bracket for 1.3cm diameter support rods (but not including support rods)